Background- 3d/none/paper

AdAndrews

Marine Enthusiast!
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
3,008
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Kidderminster, Worcs
i have a black paper background for my jewel rekord 60, 54 litres, but its more of grey when the light shines on it and you can see water marks from the blasted hood- what are the 3d backgrounds from jewel- they seem expensive for what they are
whould i just stick with what i have - take it away or get a 3d background

any reccommendations??
 
why not have a go at making your own? lots of threads in the DIY section,most turn out really nice,better than shop bought
 
I've just used metallic finish wrapping paper from Tesco :good:


I've put blue on the back of my wife's two 600mm tanks and it looks excellent.


I have a planty LFS type background on my 800mm tank which came with it at the moment but i'm looking to change it soon.


My 800mm Bow Front has metallic pink Tesco wrap on the back. I was unsure at first but they only had pink or blue and I wanted something rather than nothing (what is £2 anyway if I didn't like it?). TBH, it looks pretty damned good :hyper:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top