Back in Fish

sja

Reaction score
Hey all,
Used to be on the forum when i had fish, i used to have 7 tanks going and have a wide range of fish,ranging from corries to oscars and some inbetween. About 12months ago i sold all my tanks and fish as i was getting sick of 'em and i was getting into birds/parrots. Now my birds are established i just bought an AR-850 made by aqua one, not sure if this tank is found o/s cos im in AUST. the tank is around 40gallons/150 litres or something like that. Not sure what sort of fish im getting yet. I was thinking your general community tank, neons,cories,platies,mollies, but im not sure. What could i keep with a pair of convicts as iv never had these cichlids before?
Cheers SJ ;)

:hi: back to the hobbie :D

you could keep maybe a jack dempsey and a firemouth or 2 with the convicts becuase they breed all ther time and get highly terrirtorial :nod:
or maybe 1 small severum would do for a while

i was thinking maybe a couple of salmon catfish, until they get too big. We had 2 in a 6ft tank with a couple of oscars that were around the 6inch mark anf the catfish were probably 10 or more inches. They looked unreal until the tank got a crack in it and the got sold. Would a pair of salmon catfish,a pair of convicts and some silver/bala sharks go alright or not.

ooops i forgot to say that the 6ft tank was at the petshop were i work. when i had fish before i kept 3-4 small osacrs in a 4ft tank until they got to around 4-5 inches then i sold them, that was the idea tho. Would 2 baby oscars go alright in that tank until they got too big?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back