Back From Holiday, And Its Just My Luck!

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
Ok, here we go.
My holiday was brilliant! Didnt see that many LFS, but never the less I had a brilliant holiday.
Two weeks until I get my marine tank, which I seriously carnt wait for.
But, the neibour let us know "the day after you went away, there was a powercut"
Then we found out it blown a fuse, so we had no electrics for a week.
All the fish look fine, some abit worst for ware.
But, Just completed a big w/c so fingers crossed.

YF
 
I had an amazing time mate.
The camp I stay at (Primrose Valley) is just brilliant.
I know all the workers etc there aswell because Iv been up there quite a few times.
So I got free arcade games all night. Mainly pool :P
All my family have booked up next year already, im still debating it though.
As they are away for my 18th so im thinking a trip to Amsterdam is in order.

YF
 
Good luck man,
you're luckier than some,
Twice i've came back from holiday to realise i've lost 300-500 quid worth of fish due to power cuts on my old marine tank. Was almost heart breaking!
But best of luck!

btw i recommend amsterdam!
 
Amsterdam is fab but if your looking for the drugs they are being phased out and by this time next year virtually unavailable legally. Awesome city for the sin and the culture.
 
Nah, not going there for the drugs lol.
Just think it'd be a good experiance.
But im also debating Ayia Napa.

YF
 
Amsterdam without drugs? I hadn't heard. Should make the red light district more bearable at least, I usually get mobbed by guitar-playing dealers with their offers of coke as I'm sure others have. Very surreal the first time it happens too!
 
I found amsterdam duite tame actually although I have spent 3 months each year in S.E Asia since the age of 14 so my outlook on such things is seriously skewed.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top