Azolla Caroliniana

dusky

Fishaholic
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
552
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth
Is Azolla caroliniana (Fairy Moss ) ok for aquariums. It is being advertised as ideal for aquariums and they say NOT to use in outdoor ponds by a seller on e bay. But having done some checks all I can find are referances TO USE it in outdoor ponds and none for use in aquariums. It's a very prolific spreader hence their advise not to use in outdoor ponds i would assume.

Want to check with you all first as I don't want to kill my fish off.
 
Is Azolla caroliniana (Fairy Moss ) ok for aquariums. It is being advertised as ideal for aquariums and they say NOT to use in outdoor ponds by a seller on e bay. But having done some checks all I can find are referances TO USE it in outdoor ponds and none for use in aquariums. It's a very prolific spreader hence their advise not to use in outdoor ponds i would assume.

Want to check with you all first as I don't want to kill my fish off.

i'm sure i saw it on plant geek.net earlier so I think yes!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top