The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Puffer_freak

Put the trombone down, *****!
Reaction score
Nisha and Chloe!

chloe.gif

Will this do, or do you want something saying she won PoTM too?

You have a real knack for banner making :nod: (think I must book myself into a banner making workshop with you :lol: )

I think perhaps just a little (small font) saying Sep POTM will be nice too :dunno: (just under Chloe)

nope not quite what I meant - I meant for it to still be in the box (because it's a lovely shape) - but just in small print right under "Chloe". Perhaps off-set slightly, starting underndeath the "H" of Chloe.

Just my thoughts but your banner :)

The only problem is that you wouldn't be able to write anything in that space anyway, because all images have to be square (I just made that bit transparent).

Dunno, I'll ask Nisha what she thinks.

Looks great I love it. I will m her with it.. Thanks Puffer_freak. You have been a great help with the contest....And thanks for everything....

I am sure she will like it, Anyways it isnt up to everyone, Puffer_freak you are making these on your own free will so anyway you see fit is fine with me, :cool:

It looks great Puffer. You have a real knack for this. :)

I personally like it the way it is, because the shape is really interesting. But as you said, it's totally up to Nisha. :D

Good job though!

Thanks so much Puffer Freak! :D Good job and it looks great in my sig.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Chloe. *sandpaper kisses to everyone* :)

Thanks so much Puffer Freak! :D Good job and it looks great in my sig.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Chloe. *sandpaper kisses to everyone* :)

Sandpaper kisses and kitty breath dreams... :lol:
Both of these are cute sayings for kitties. LOL I am glad u like your banner. Puffer_freak has the nack for making stuff. Keep up the good work Puffer when everyone on the forum sees what great work puffer is doing with the banners then everyone will want to win the contest just to get one :D That is what i have in mind... :hey: I think everyone will :wub: the banners as much as I do... :drool:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back