Assorted Fish - Now With Pics!

Well how much would you do for the kribs and kulies?

If not i can wait until you have sold the other fish?

Sorry for not replying sooner, ive been busy with my new job. You would have to wait till all the rest are gone before i could grab the khulis, also ive never posted fish before and id rather not go through the hassle of all these heat boxes or whatever you need?

Fish will go to the LFS very soon however if theyre not taken :( Make an offer people! Someone nearby must want these fish!

Hi, im free to come over and see/collect fish today.
Whats the best price you could do? Im willing to take all of them if that helps but im limited to about £10-£15 :(

Hi, sorry i missed you! Ive got a new job and the hours are well bad. Ill see when im next free for ya.

Seeing as these arent shifting, how about the kribs, the shark the plec and the two tigers for £15?

Chuck me a bit of bogwood and you could have the gourami too? Now thats a bargin! :p

The kribensis are breeding right now so you might have some fry in a couple of days aswell, if they dont eat all the eggs again.

Sounds like a deal to me :) how big bogwood did you want? Will PM you my number so you can text me when your free

Not sure, maybe half a foot to a foot long? as long as it fits in ok :D

(no, not that! you all have dirty minds)

OMG!! My kribensis have had babies!!! Theyre so cute! Sorry amy, im not sure i can part with the kribs right now :/ Im free tuesday and wednesday i think though if you want the others?

Hi, I've only just seen this thread :sad: Have you finally managed to rehome everything? I'm in Bristol and would be interested in everything
Jas

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back