Assassin Snails

Sorry forgot to post on here!

Big thumbs up fron me! All arrived really quickly and very well packaged!

Now stalking those bloomin pest snails!

thanks for the great feedback :good: dont worry the pesties will be gone soon ;)

DSCN1432.jpg

large,medium,small :) there is some a bit bigger bit these ones look better. i have a good amount of each size shown.

Just a question I got a second hand tank and small snails have invaded. I aint got any fish yet because of the nitrogen cycle, so because these pest snails are in there will the assassins be alright? If so I will have 5 of them and will need to be delivered if you think they;ll be ok in there that is.

Thanks

Just a question I got a second hand tank and small snails have invaded. I aint got any fish yet because of the nitrogen cycle, so because these pest snails are in there will the assassins be alright? If so I will have 5 of them and will need to be delivered if you think they;ll be ok in there that is.

Thanks

i couldnt be 100% sure the assassins would be ok, if i was you i would leave it til it was cyclyed just to be safe :)

Do you have 20 large snails I could have delivered to England?
Thanks

hey sorry for the late reply, i will pm you now for details if your still interested.

p.s these are the last i have available atm some more available in a month or so maybe thanks

Most reactions

Back