Assassin Snails

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Sorry forgot to post on here!

Big thumbs up fron me! All arrived really quickly and very well packaged!

Now stalking those bloomin pest snails!

thanks for the great feedback :good: dont worry the pesties will be gone soon ;)

DSCN1432.jpg

large,medium,small :) there is some a bit bigger bit these ones look better. i have a good amount of each size shown.

Just a question I got a second hand tank and small snails have invaded. I aint got any fish yet because of the nitrogen cycle, so because these pest snails are in there will the assassins be alright? If so I will have 5 of them and will need to be delivered if you think they;ll be ok in there that is.

Thanks

Just a question I got a second hand tank and small snails have invaded. I aint got any fish yet because of the nitrogen cycle, so because these pest snails are in there will the assassins be alright? If so I will have 5 of them and will need to be delivered if you think they;ll be ok in there that is.

Thanks

i couldnt be 100% sure the assassins would be ok, if i was you i would leave it til it was cyclyed just to be safe :)

Do you have 20 large snails I could have delivered to England?
Thanks

hey sorry for the late reply, i will pm you now for details if your still interested.

p.s these are the last i have available atm some more available in a month or so maybe thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back