vanalisa Fish Aficionado Tank of the Month 🏆 Joined Jan 26, 2020 Messages 3,008 Reaction score 2,804 Points 113 Location Spica via Regulus Apr 8, 2020 #1 Currently on snail hunting duty. I'm not sir to laugh or cry but Niblet and I are worrying about her "pest snail" supply!
Currently on snail hunting duty. I'm not sir to laugh or cry but Niblet and I are worrying about her "pest snail" supply!
JuiceBox5211 1 Artist, rare disease advocate, fish nerd, author Tank of the Month 🏆 Pet of the Month 🎖️ Fish of the Month 🌟 Joined Oct 9, 2019 Messages 11,851 Reaction score 14,716 Points 113 Location PNW Apr 8, 2020 #2 Good luck! Those things are frustrating to get rid of!
Retired Viking Fish Connoisseur Joined Nov 22, 2019 Messages 6,296 Reaction score 6,841 Points 113 Location north woods Apr 8, 2020 #3 I still have a few in my 55 gallon,