Assasin Snails

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hihave you still gotany assassin snails left for sale,and would you be able to post to Jersey C.I. as they are really hard to get hold of here.I have a paypal account.

Would you be willing to post to northern ireland? If so I'll take 5 please. Possibly more once my friend comes back from holiday as he said he wanted some too.

Thanks.

Would you be willing to post to northern ireland? If so I'll take 5 please. Possibly more once my friend comes back from holiday as he said he wanted some too.

Thanks.

i think you would be best to get a local supplier postage is going to cost more and take longer(which means we may have to look into heat packs again upping the price)

new pictures for bump i have plenty of big ones available

27032011083.jpg

27032011084.jpg

Ill take a couple of big ones if you have any left?

yep i have plenty and if your can send payment tonight i am sending some tomorrow anyway as im now selling on ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180645594046&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

i will message you my paypal and check it in the morning if not i can post Tuesday anyway

hi sorry havent been on here in ages and havnt been receiving notifications
best bet is to email me directly or contact me on ebay mentioning your on here

cheers

back on ebay selling these again,

rarely on here, if you would like some message me on here so i get an email or contact me on ebay

3.50 each for members on here (free postage)

cant seem to edit first post but pricing is the same total anyway

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180765388305?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_483wt_1289

back on ebay selling these again,

3.50 each for members on here (free postage)

For 1 snail is that a typo lol

same as i used to sell plently for, on ebay there over £5 and in pets at home £6 each

£3.50 each isnt alot
my postage costs me 1.58 iirc so im getting £2 to cover packaging the snail and my time/fuel to get them to the post office

if your not interested dont post!

Sorry confused the £3.50 per snail

Edit: just re read the 1st thread is it that same as the 1st post £2 per snail+ P&P £1.50 if so yeah i would interested, the £3.50per snail confused me :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back