Are You Male Or Female?

Fishkeeper2004

Fish Addict
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
Well topics have been made for age, and what kind of people do fishkeeping so I thought we could find out whether you were male or female? :)
 
Female, but some poster think i'm male. :lol:
 
I've always thought you were male! And always wondered why you're not a moderator!

Not bothered about being a mod, i'm just glad that they keep me around so i can help out, that's all i wan't, and i appreciate it, many good mods on this board, they are very good and are motivated to come here ever day, accept for a few who don't quite put there time in and don't quite deserve there status, but apart from this it's a very good board and i like being around.
 
one of the hardest fish for me to tell the difference is gourami. I can never tell, and by how mine are behaving, I think I am the owner of 2 male.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top