EliteFishy
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2005
- Messages
- 367
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Are Trumpet Snails Any Helpful? If they are, how many should I get for a 29 gallon planted aquarium?

.
I have the only pond snails in existance which can't breed.
, empty shells everywhere
, unsung heroes of the echo system
.............. 
Sorry, I live in the US and I already bought some. Thanks anyways.i can send some to anyone in the uk for the price of shipping? i have about 500specially bred for people like you lol
I'm currently chasing after another lady on another forum, but she seems to want to send at least 50... and I'm not entirely sure I want that many to start with. My tank is only 10 gallons. I could shunt a few into my 5 gallon, but that still seems like a lot to me. Maybe I'm just nervy about suddenly introducing a bunch of new junk all at once. *shrug*