Are 55 gallon tanks becoming harder to find? Seems to be, run from 40 to 75 gallons

That's understandable. It is old stock. They won't get more, the company has rationalilzed what they will carry in inventory and for Marineland going forward, that's 10, 40, 75. I emailed them and they confirmed they will no longer stock them, but you may well see a few here and there.

About the furniture, it's not advice I don't like. It's I happen to be married. One makes compromises in these sort of things and the tank is going on that dresser, period. It's about 17" front to back.
There is a solution - seapora has a california 60 that is 48x15x16; it is great for dwarf cichild but not so good for taller fishes like angels. flag icichild would fit - not sure what you actually want to stock but those extra inches in width will help a lot but still fit.
 
I will say that while a 55 may not be ideal for medium to large fish, it is (imho) awesome for nano fish.
IMG_0517.webpIMG_0515.webpIMG_0518.webp
 
There is a solution - seapora has a california 60 that is 48x15x16; it is great for dwarf cichild but not so good for taller fishes like angels. flag icichild would fit - not sure what you actually want to stock but those extra inches in width will help a lot but still fit.
Now THAT is useful info! TYVM!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top