Aqueon Pro Heater

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

onidrase

Let's Be Friends
Reaction score
I've had this heater for almost a month now, and it's starting to give out. The LED keeps turning off randomly, and it's very worrying.

Does anyone else use this brand of heater? For how long? Should I get it again, or aim for another brand?

I've got 2 aqueon heaters but not the pros. I've read the regular ones last a lot longer than the pros do. I have a 150 in a 29 gallon and a 50 watt in my 10 gallon and they both do a good job. I may buy another 50 watt for a plastic box but wondering if it would melt the box.

I've got 2 aqueon heaters but not the pros. I've read the regular ones last a lot longer than the pros do. I have a 150 in a 29 gallon and a 50 watt in my 10 gallon and they both do a good job. I may buy another 50 watt for a plastic box but wondering if it would melt the box.
How long have you had them for?

The one for almost 6 mos. And the other a little over 1 month. I've read the last pretty long and that the pros don't last as long. Not sure why..... They both came in aqueon starter kits.

The one for almost 6 mos. And the other a little over 1 month. I've read the last pretty long and that the pros don't last as long. Not sure why..... They both came in aqueon starter kits.
My 29 gal starter kit heater still works fine for some reason too.. But It's not aqueon, I forgot the brand.

I'll try for a regular old glass tube heater if this one breaks too. But I got it exchanged for another pro.

Ok I'm calling to see what the company will do about my 10 gallon filter. It's significantly and I mean by alot louder than my 29 gallon and alot stringer too. Maybe I'll get something out of it.

Ugh, the new one doesn't work either

I don't know if I wanna try the glass tube one, I've been hearing bad things about it online.

What a horrible week!

Guess I'll be trying something new, here..

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back