Aquatics World Uk Coventry

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
ok, so I am planning a bus trip up there friday. Im getting the coach from leicester on friday morning, which I believe will drop me in to the centre of coventry. Could anyone give me details on how to get there from the centre, bus or walking please.

What bus number would i need etc.

Thanks
 
Walking Route

Bus

If you are being dropped off in Pool meadow, you might as well go to R+S Aquatics he is inside the bus station.
 
Yeah, I saw these im just wondering if i could get more detailed so like, What bus do I get, where do i get on it..and where do I get off the bus to get there? what should I look out for.
 
BUMP

Youngfisher, did you end up going? What did you think?

I went on Friday - even though its a few miles further than what I'd normally travel to see an aquatics store... and although the store has a really nice set up, I however was expecting it to be full of choice - and it just wasn't!
 
Didnt go in the end mate.
Chosen the wise thing to save my money instead,
as my holiday is coming up.
I think I will take a trip up there in the next month or so though.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top