Aquatic Frogs

ddnomore

Reaction score
Anybody know?
I read in another post (on this forum, I think) that youth males will do this to practice and get ready for breeding. Maybe they are still young? Are they males or females that are doing this?

Jenste

Resurrecting the Passion of Fishkeeping
Reaction score
Anybody know?
I read in another post (on this forum, I think) that youth males will do this to practice and get ready for breeding. Maybe they are still young? Are they males or females that are doing this?

I don't think the person you are answering is going to be looking for an answer....the post you were replying to is 6.5 years old! :lol:

ddnomore

Reaction score
lol!! You can tell that I am a newbie to the forum! If it makes me look any smarter, I figured that out later during my forum browsing!! :blush:

Jenste

Resurrecting the Passion of Fishkeeping
Reaction score
lol!! You can tell that I am a newbie to the forum! If it makes me look any smarter, I figured that out later during my forum browsing!! :blush:

haha I did a similar thing when i first joined!!!

its all good, how long have you kept ADF?

TheDarkGoby

Reaction score
I want to keep (albino) ACF, but I have afew questions. Do you guys want me to start a new thread, or can I ask them here? :look:

normanmacleod

Reaction score
I have an african dwarf frog in a tank with a gourami that got a fungal infection, I removed the gourami and treated it but now I don't know if I can put the gourami back into the tank while it still has the treatment I'm it's system. Any help would be much appreciate x

Search tags for this page

aquatic frogs

trending

Members online

Most reactions - Past 7 days