Aquascaper 600

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Not been on in awhile, glad to see your tank has gone from strength to strength!

Looking great

would love to have a tank like that, but dont have the patience to first plant it right and then keep on top of it. i dont even cut the grass in the garden so a tank like that has no chance

Thanks everyone really appreciate the support. Plans still on track to get some fish in here this month!

would love to have a tank like that, but dont have the patience to first plant it right and then keep on top of it. i dont even cut the grass in the garden so a tank like that has no chance

it’s not that bad really now about an hour a week I’m letting the plants over grow though as I like it like that a big trim does not take that long though and it’s quite therapeutic haha

Thanks guys :) My plan is for it to be stocked with Red Eye Red Tail Puffers, a school of either Neon Green or Neon Blue Rasboras and some Stiphodon Gobies :)

Wills
Ooo! I love Neon Rasbora’s!

Well worth your perseverance Wills, thats incredible. Can I be cheeky and request a pic from the side too?
Sure :) side from the right and 3/4s

F0EB2C5B-8B3F-4DBC-AB6C-F24E717D83DF_1_105_c.jpeg

00021A38-19EF-4C28-A867-F3F1A96D95F7_1_105_c.jpeg

Thanks guys :) My plan is for it to be stocked with Red Eye Red Tail Puffers, a school of either Neon Green or Neon Blue Rasboras and some Stiphodon Gobies :)

Wills
Will be great to finally see fish in there

Carinotetraodon irrubesco would be quite happy there! ?
Thems the ones :) just need to track some down. Seem to be a seasonal fish, saw them in shops last year around July/August so hoping to replicate them around then. First fish in will likely be the schoolers.

My last plant purchase seem to have brought in pest snails and I havent the heart to tell them theres a reason I'm letting them get established...

Wills

Most reactions

trending

Back