Aquarium Slate Caves For Sale.

Hi, I have constructed a number of Aquarium breeding caves made of 100% Natural slate. Slate makes a very attractive decoration in an aquarium and these caves are ideal not only for decoration, but as a retreat for shy fish such as Plecos, Cories Loaches etc. Also these caves are suitable for breeding such fish. – (some of my customers have reported breeding in these caves)

The caves are made using aquarium safe silicone, - will not harm fish. I use only high quality ‘Bond It Premier HA6 silicone’ –This is an expensive product, but gives a fantastic result – a good bond which will not harm aquatic life and will last for many years.

I do two types of aquarium caves – Style 1 (Without chippings) and Style 2 (With chippings) Here is a picture of both styles.

Style 1: Without Chippings

CAVES.jpg

Style 2: With Chippings

chippingsoutsidetankX3.jpg

The caves obviously look much better in the tank and the above picture don’t really do them justice.

I do both styles of cave in 4 different sizes so there is likely to be one to suit your needs, however , if there is not, I can custom make you a cave to your requirements.

Prices

Sizes are in the format L X W X H – All sizes are in inches , Postage price quoted is Royal Mail 1st class.

Style 1 (Without Chippings)

3” X 2” X 1.5” - £2.99 Each – Postage £2.00 – Total Price - £4.99
4” X 2.5” X 1.5” - £3.99 Each – Postage £2.50 – Total Price - £6.49
6” X 3” X 2” - £4.99 Each – Postage £3.00 – Total Price - £7.99
8” X 4” X 2.5” - £6.99 Each – Postage £3.50 – Total Price - £10.49

Style 2 (With Chippings)

3” X 2” X 1.5” - £3.99 Each – Postage £2.50 – Total Price - £6.49
4” X 2.5” X 1.5” - £4.99 Each – Postage £3.00 – Total Price - £7.99
6” X 3” X 2” - £5.99 Each – Postage £3.50 – Total Price - £9.49
8” X 4” X 2.5” - £8.99 Each – Postage £5.50 – Total Price - £14.49

I feel the above prices are fair as Slate is a very expensive raw material, especially the chippings which I buy from my Garden Centre for £5 a kilo! – Also the silicone is expensive. I have only charged what it will cost me to send the caves, and I do not make much profit on these – I just feel pleased to offer these caves at a good price to my fellow fish keeping friends.

Payment Methods

I can accept payment via :
• Paypal - Should you wish to pay via paypal, please PM me your paypal email address and I will send you an invoice.
• Personal Cheque – Please PM me and I will provide details of where to send the cheque
• Postal Order – Please also PM me and I will provide the necessary details.

If you have any questions or would like to order one, Please no not hesitate to contact me. Thanks, Adam

Very nice, you got them on Ebay?

Yeah, PMd you!

Ooh, ill take a 3” X 2” X 1.5” - £2.99 Each – Postage £2.00 – Total Price - £4.99 please. Send me a paypal invoice.

Do you have anything you could include with it that i could use to tie down java moss to it?

EDIT: Dont put it through yet, ill post again when i want it

how much ???????????????????

Hi mate, prices are included in the first post???

Ooh, ill take a 3” X 2” X 1.5” - £2.99 Each – Postage £2.00 – Total Price - £4.99 please. Send me a paypal invoice.

Do you have anything you could include with it that i could use to tie down java moss to it?

EDIT: Dont put it through yet, ill post again when i want it

Hi mate, yeah just drop us a PM or post here when you would like one. Cheers, Adam

Most reactions

Back