Aquarium Lid for 5 Gallons

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

omega59

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hi everyone been a while. I currently have a 2.5 gal with filter, heater, and light. The filter hangs off the lip of the tank, so does the light (see image). Now I'm looking to change the tank to a 5 gal and I can't seem to find a proper lid that would enable these two things to mount on the lip of the tank. If anyone has advice pls let me know, or I won't be able to swap the tanks out. Thanks.

This is my male koi Betta he will be 1 this winter.

Edit: i forgot to add i will be reusing the substrate but mixing it a bit with new one. Should i wash the old one?
IMG_20210824_075359.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone been a while. I currently have a 2.5 gal with filter, heater, and light. The filter hangs off the lip of the tank, so does the light (see image). Now I'm looking to change the tank to a 5 gal and I can't seem to find a proper lid that would enable these two things to mount on the lip of the tank. If anyone has advice pls let me know, or I won't be able to swap the tanks out. Thanks.

This is my male koi Betta he will be 1 this winter.

Edit: i forgot to add i will be reusing the substrate but mixing it a bit with new one. Should i wash the old one?
View attachment 141972
I would look online at Amazon & Petco.
I am told the old substrate contains beneficial bacterial, so I’d keep it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back