Aqua Start 320 Purple Almost New Boxed £20

Oh god, if you was closer...grrr lol.
I think everyone in the world should have a teleporter so I can send the money and you can send the the tank, and it appears in somthing looking like a microwave, then u take it out and it goes to full size.
:( dreams can come true...honest lol.

YF

I believe this is advertised somewhere else (where I am I watcher and hopefully a bidder when it comes near the end) :)
So you may have sold it 2 me if all goes well :) (I now have money in paypal so if I win, can I pay thru paypal and then collect?)

Hey you again!

Yup Ive resorted to the Evil-bay! Got 14 watchers so hopefully it'll sell cuz Im fed up of it being in my hallway!

Well good luck, and if you do win paypal or cash is fine, I trust ya :p

14 watchers? well one of them is me but with that many it will probs go for more than £20 :rolleyes:

Thats what Im thinking! Saw a used silver one go for over £20 the other day, so you never know. But its still on offer for £20 to anyone here who wants it x

Ohhhh.... I dont know what to doooooo...... I have £20 here but it was supposed to be to do food shopping and if I use it then Stu will go nutty because its another fish tank but I really "NEED" it :nod:

I will see what I can do :)

Babe you have the rest of your life to eat :D
But in fairness these prob come up all the time and remember you have a little mouth to feed soon too x

Exactly.... thas why I got t get it before little mouth comes along :)

Ok, I do have 5 tanks but one more wouldnt hurt.... would it? :blush:

Its a small tank, its your babies first pet. You would actually be doing your baby an injustice if you didnt buy it!
And Im gunna shut up now, before I cause trouble in paradise....

That was my excuse for the guinea pig and hamster as well :)

I cant help it if baby loves animals :blush:

Most reactions

Back