Aqua Start 320 Purple Almost New Boxed £20

you may have sold it by tonight as my betta filter has packed up and a new one will cost me 15 quid as well

i need a lid to one of these....would you part with it and post it??? let me know :)

Hiya,
No sorry I wont, its pretty useless without the lid as you will well know, its not easy to buy a lid for them!
Thanks anyway
Bec x

ok...well if you do change ya mind :) im going to still be wanting it...

du know what bec, as much as i dont like it when sellers pull out cos the price didnt get high enough ( i won a sofa bed for 1,20 and she demanded more- i would have paid more on collection anyway) i totally agree with not selling at that money, i know everyone likes a bargain, but sellers need to eat too!
i have 2 large tanks on at the moment starting at 99p and am crapping incase they dont get a good price, people tend to be put off by high starting prices tho :/

no, good on you, you wont be the first or the last to pull the sale due to a rubbish end price :)

du know what bec, as much as i dont like it when sellers pull out cos the price didnt get high enough ( i won a sofa bed for 1,20 and she demanded more- i would have paid more on collection anyway) i totally agree with not selling at that money, i know everyone likes a bargain, but sellers need to eat too!
i have 2 large tanks on at the moment starting at 99p and am crapping incase they dont get a good price, people tend to be put off by high starting prices tho :/

no, good on you, you wont be the first or the last to pull the sale due to a rubbish end price :)

Aww thanks hun, I know its wrong, and Ive taken hits before (sore point atm is a solid white gold necklace that went for 99p!), but am having a bad week and decided to look after number 1 for once!
So though the sale of this isn't going to pay for my whole bathroom to be pulled out tomorrow so the floor can be replaced as I put my foot through it (ouch-long story!), but come on its not worth selling for that!

Oooh Shel gimme the item numbers for yours, Im sure I can fit a bigger tank in somewhere...

Aww thanks hun, I know its wrong, and Ive taken hits before (sore point atm is a solid white gold necklace that went for 99p!), but am having a bad week and decided to look after number 1 for once!
So though the sale of this isn't going to pay for my whole bathroom to be pulled out tomorrow so the floor can be replaced as I put my foot through it (ouch-long story!), but come on its not worth selling for that!

Oooh Shel gimme the item numbers for yours, Im sure I can fit a bigger tank in somewhere...

You never sold a white gold necklace for 99p - how did that happen? when did this happen? I would have paid you at least £1.50!!!

why do ya need just the lid? :)

i got the tank from a house near my sister street, the lid was broken so they threw it out!! i was like "omg i could get a new lid easy for that" shame it isnt so....its ok though im going to work on making one :)

LOL I know what a joke, it was advertised well, brand new, boxed, still on H Samuel website for £69.99!
grrr.
So does anyone want a tank :shout:

LOL I know what a joke, it was advertised well, brand new, boxed, still on H Samuel website for £69.99!
grrr.
So does anyone want a tank :shout:

Was that a while ago? You can't get any gold for nuppence anymore on Ebay, believe me I have tried!!

Most reactions

Back