Hi,
I bought my son the Ecostyle 47 tank (38l) and a Aqua One GH 100 heater. Problem is that the plug on the power cord doesn’t fit through the hole on the tank hood.
The heater is in a case and I was wondering if I’m supposed to remove the casing and put the heater in that way? I’ve had a quick look but can’t see an easy way to remove the case. Anybody else had this situation?
thanks
I bought my son the Ecostyle 47 tank (38l) and a Aqua One GH 100 heater. Problem is that the plug on the power cord doesn’t fit through the hole on the tank hood.
The heater is in a case and I was wondering if I’m supposed to remove the casing and put the heater in that way? I’ve had a quick look but can’t see an easy way to remove the case. Anybody else had this situation?
thanks




![[The most] technical standard with how to raise King kamfa fish](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_6f1df260e246d4c9.webp)


