Aps

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
sorry wrong quote but you know what i meant lol. The APS are just not good enough for piranhas i have had both and even the 2000 is going turn the water over approx x 3 or 4 not good at best

even my 2 internals do better than that! i get a 11X turnover on my tank

Iv spent ages searching it but havnt come up with a final answer. Some people say it will be fine, others say it won't?? My internal interpet pf4 seems to be coping ok and that is only recommended for up to 40 gallons so i would of thought the aps 2000 would of been better than that.....

yes but the aps filters are really crudy and dont offer much flow rate when packed with media.

Iv spent ages searching it but havnt come up with a final answer. Some people say it will be fine, others say it won't?? My internal interpet pf4 seems to be coping ok and that is only recommended for up to 40 gallons so i would of thought the aps 2000 would of been better than that.....

They will prob ok for a while as they get bigger there going to get messy so its a waste of money. I found 2 FX5 second hand for £70 i found a tetratec 1200 for £50 both better then the APS :good:

something like this???

YI124AAA4_2.jpg

and a pump like this to power it.
hozelo6.jpg

Ok as long as it will be good enough to cope with the fish then its all I'm concerned with. I just checked how how much the 2000 is with discount and its just under £60 with free next day delivery so can't really complain with that :)

Free NEXT day delivery? I ordered mine yesterday & it hasn't even been posted out yet :(

Says free 'next day' not always as it says. Though it should be lol iv just been looking at the tetratec ex700 which is for up to 250 litres so this might be worth getting??

Says free 'next day' not always as it says. Though it should be lol iv just been looking at the tetratec ex700 which is for up to 250 litres so this might be worth getting??

The Tetratec 1200 is only £85 brand new, I know you said £70 budget save up another pay day (£15) They come with all media and Pipes. I got 3 Tetratec now and 1 APS not looked back :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back