Aps

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

If by APS you mean allpondsolutions, which I hope you do, excellent, as I've decided to give one of their external filters a go :good:

I don't think you'll regret it; I have four now. Just treat the parts gently, as the build quality isn't the highest, and don't forget to fit the sleeve for the UV light, even if you don't put the bulb in, because they leak if you don't :crazy:

I was thinking of going for the lowest model without the UV, and running it along with the internal, for now at least. It says for tanks up to 400 l, I only have a 180, so should be ok. £40 less the discount is too much of a bargain for me to ignore and I'm fed up of trying to decide on one :S

I was thinking of going for the lowest model without the UV, and running it along with the internal, for now at least. It says for tanks up to 400 l, I only have a 180, so should be ok. £40 less the discount is too much of a bargain for me to ignore and I'm fed up of trying to decide on one :S
That's what I'm doing - I just got a new (to me) 180L tank (see the pink sig link ;)) and the filter it came with is beyond crap, so I'm going to buy one of these - I've already got the 2000 on my 240L and I really like it.

Dont go for the 1000LPH i have and when full with media can just about 80L with good turn over

Dont go for the 1000LPH i have and when full with media can just about 80L with good turn over

"Don't get the 1000lph version, as that's the one I bought, and when it's full of media, it can only just turn over 80l"

sorry yes i meant it can just about cope with 80L with good turnover" lol.

EDIT : sorry foget it was a family forum was not intened and post edited :good:

agree, the 1000 is a very poor filter if your wanting to plant a tank and get good flow. I was really disappointed to how the 1000 dropped after a couple of weeks.

good info CC.....but worrying info on the 1000....that's the additional external I was targetting.

HMMMM indeed.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back