Apple Snails (pomacea Bridgesii) - Plenty Still Available 12/06/09

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

3 of each for a tenner OK?

I might be able to get them, I'll check soon.

Cheers, Jonty

Bump, just spent the past 4 hours re-scaping around lots of baby snails! Hopefully we didn't have any buried alive :unsure:
But anyways, they're growing well, many are at the 1cm mark now. :)

Bump, just spent the past 4 hours re-scaping around lots of baby snails! Hopefully we didn't have any buried alive :unsure:
But anyways, they're growing well, many are at the 1cm mark now. :)

Hi - does this mean you still have some more left? If so, I'd like 2 of each please. PM me your paypal address and I'll arrange payment.

Many thanks

Paul

Yep Yep, I did a DEFINITE, head count.
And I still have at least 10 of each colour available (After this weeks orders have been posted out). I think I have probably more like 30 of each left but I don't want to risk over selling! lol

So yep, 2 of each sounds good. PM'ing you now!

Edit: Your PM's not working so I sent an E-mail instead

Counted the snails earlier and I still got 20 of each left! (That's even after this weeks orders have been posted)
So if anyone wants any, just order + pay before Wednesday AM and they'll be posted out with everyone elses on Wednesday!

Just posted this weeks snails out. Should be arriving tomorrow morning/afternoon hopefully! :)

Also could a mod close this thread soonish? I still have snails left but am going on holiday next week so may aswell post a new one when I get back!

Thanks, came yesterday morning - they're great! Would recommend

Thanks :) Glad they arrived safely. I know I asked a mod to close this but I do appreciate the feedback.
I will be posting a link to this on my new thread when I get back from my hols.

Hi - sorry I didn't get back to you before - I am still interested and will take some if you have any left. I shall PM you re this as well.

Regards

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back