The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Curiosity101

Is now at University! :D
Reaction score
Livestock: Deep Purple with dark puple stripes
Quantity for sale: Many
Reason for Sale: Hatched from my adult snails and I haven't got space for them all permenantly
Delivery or Collection: Delivery (we can discuss collection for large quantities)
Sales price: £1 per snail sound ok?
Postage & Packaging: £2.50

Photograph:
purplesnail.jpg

Livestock: Pink (Purple base shell colour but with a white foot)
Quantity for sale: Many
Reason for Sale: Hatched from my adult snails and I haven't got space for them all permenantly
Delivery or Collection: Delivery (we can discuss collection for large quantities)
Sales price: £1.50 per snail (Less common than the dark stripey purples)
Postage & Packaging: £2.50

Photograph:
pinksnail.jpg

Snails are around 0.5cm at the moment.
I will probably only post on Tuesdays unless this is particularly inconvenient (PM me)

Ohhhh been wanting some purples for ages, can I have 3 please, so £5.50 including delivery? Can pay via paypal as a gift to avoid the fees, pm your addy and I will pay now :)

Wowzer. You're on the ball! lol. And yep that's fine, means I actually need to get off of my bum and go buy some ice cube trays to post these guys out in.
PM'ing details now.

The parents were only sold under the title 'Apple Snail', but I had a look online once I got them home and I'm 90% sure they're bridgesii.

Get a better picture and I will be interested. Do you have any live plants in the tank?

Tank1.jpg

That is the tank they are from. There are plenty of live plants that they could have munched, not a single one has been touched (Have had the adults for about 3 months now)

Here is a picture of the parents, I've tried to take it as according to applesnail.net and the way you distinguish between different species.
femalesnail.jpg
malesnail.jpg

Female on the left, male on the right.

Sounds good can I have:
2xPink (Purple base shell colour but with a white foot)
1xDeep Purple with dark purple stripes

Is £5 posted ok? Its all I have in my paypal atm.

Sounds good can I have:
2xPink (Purple base shell colour but with a white foot)
1xDeep Purple with dark purple stripes

Is £5 posted ok? Its all I have in my paypal atm. First the worst, second the best therefore be kind to your second customer :)

I'm not sure if I should really be giving any preferential treatment to anyone. ^_^
I have plenty of babies, I can happily hold 3 back for you, but in the essense of fairness I wouldn't want to offer a discount on 3 when minx also bought 3.

I shall hopefully sell a couple of things by monday so should be able to give the full amount soonish, I will pm you once I do.

Hi there. Long time reader 1st time poster on this site. I'd be interested in a couple of purples and a pink if available.

Paul

I have plenty available :)
It'd be £6 all together if that's ok? If so just PM me your full name and address and I'll send you paypal details.
They'll be packed and posted Tuesday.

Ps. Welcome to the posting side of TFF :hi:

sorry for the late reply. had to pop out. tried to pm but an error occurs which prevents me. any ideas? definately would like the snails though.

Paul

Low post count at a guess. I think you have to have posted a minimum of 8 times or something before you can send PM's.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back