Apple Snail Video

sparkypenguin

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
137
Reaction score
61
Points
28
Location
County Durham
Hi all,

I took a video of one of my apple snails going to the surface to breath through it's snorkel as it is quite fascinating.
I tried to upload it but it appears that videos are not permitted?
 
Hi all,

I took a video of one of my apple snails going to the surface to breath through it's snorkel as it is quite fascinating.
I tried to upload it but it appears that videos are not permitted?
In order to share a video on the forum, you will need to upload to youtube and share the link with us.
 
never knew they could do that!! That's awesome!
 
never knew they could do that!! That's awesome!
I bought 2 about 6 months ago in an attempt to reduce the algae but they have become one of my favourites in the tank. They potter about all the time and have quite a few interesting interactions with the fish. Well worth having!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top