These blighters are eating me out of my house!!!.... My local angling shop around the corner are selling earthworms at R7 per hundred.....
Two feedings, and they devoured all of 'em.... They are peacefully swimming around in a tank with about 20 platies/mollies and a coupla half inch convicts, and just leaving them alone, but when I feed the worms, there is no end.... They get 2 "inbetween" feedings of pellets as well!!
Wow!!.... are Oscars like this???... I've only had them for a week.... They are about 12" long.
Two feedings, and they devoured all of 'em.... They are peacefully swimming around in a tank with about 20 platies/mollies and a coupla half inch convicts, and just leaving them alone, but when I feed the worms, there is no end.... They get 2 "inbetween" feedings of pellets as well!!
Wow!!.... are Oscars like this???... I've only had them for a week.... They are about 12" long.

.... well he`s a growing boy he needs his grub... but seriously as long as you give it they will eat it....so when do we get to see these beauts then Ludwig??
.









