Anyone watch the TV shows called Bluey?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
Just started watching this. It's about a family of blue heelers. It's for the kids but adults will have a giggle too. I thought the first episode "Phones" was appropriate to me :)

My brothers love it, they're not too little though, 10 years old. The episodes can be pretty funny. "Takeaway" is my families favourite episode. So relatable. Lol

Just started watching this. It's about a family of blue heelers. It's for the kids but adults will have a giggle too. I thought the first episode "Phones" was appropriate to me :)
Video not playable outside AU.

Video not playable outside AU.
that's bizarre, maybe for overseas viewers you have to make an account with the ABC to view it? I had an account with them but it's gone now and I can watch without logging into the account.

the official website has short 1 minute clips of some episodes. it gives you some idea of the show, otherwise check Disney, apparently they bought the show

Last edited:
My nieces watch this, and my sister (their mother) finds it much less annoying than Peppa Pig (which she hates with a burning passion).

Interesting show...
bluey-baby-race.gif
bluey-bingo.gif
bluey-butt.gif
bluey-cute.gif
bluey-bingo (1).gif
bluey-mirror.gif
bluey-pooping.gif

Last edited:
Absolutely love this show! It's my kids favourite, definitely worth a watch. Disney + has 2 seasons

Granddaughter's favorite show. She's three and we play "Walk on Lava" and "Christmas day" We both laughed when Bluey dug in the beach and found roll of toilet paper. No SpongeBob or Paw Patrol..maybe Ladybug is it for other cartoons. When she laughs? She sounds like Bingo.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back