Anyone Want To Rant? About Anything? I Do.

Wlad the Impaler was badass.............I think he used to drink the blood of his enemies or something. There was a Queen somewhere that used to kill all the pretty young girls and bathe in their blood to keep herself from aging. Not sure what country she was from. Besides, Transylvania just sounds scary, who'd be afraid of a vampire from Hoboken New Jersey?

:rofl:

Wlad the Impaler was badass.............I think he used to drink the blood of his enemies or something. There was a Queen somewhere that used to kill all the pretty young girls and bathe in their blood to keep herself from aging. Not sure what country she was from. Besides, Transylvania just sounds scary, who'd be afraid of a vampire from Hoboken New Jersey?
Just call it Joisey while you're in NJ. Then watch how that goes.
But... Hoboken, NJ... vampires... Uh... How about this?
207.JPG

Just call it Joisey while you're in NJ. Then watch how that goes.
But... Hoboken, NJ... vampires... Uh... How about this?
207.JPG

It looks like the Tony Soprano Mafia Vampire

Don't you get banished to Hoboken NJ for stealing the Continuum Transfunctioner?

First offical day of the summer holidays for the kids off school and all I'm hearing is "she said" "he said" "its my turn" "they won't let me have" "can I have" and I'm sick of it already.
Seriously, there is enough things to do what with the amount of TV's, PSP's, xbox, Ps3, Wii, SKY TV and internet to go around never mind going outside and playing with the rest of the squealers on our street without fighting over the one thing. Then when they do go outside they fall out with their friends. Come on, its only just starting. There is no way I'm having this for 8 weeks. I'll crack up.

First offical day of the summer holidays for the kids off school and all I'm hearing is "she said" "he said" "its my turn" "they won't let me have" "can I have" and I'm sick of it already.
Seriously, there is enough things to do what with the amount of TV's, PSP's, xbox, Ps3, Wii, SKY TV and internet to go around never mind going outside and playing with the rest of the squealers on our street without fighting over the one thing. Then when they do go outside they fall out with their friends. Come on, its only just starting. There is no way I'm having this for 8 weeks. I'll crack up.
Whenever "she said" is mentioned, a "that's what she said" would work. LOL.

Every time there was summer holiday here, we just didn't use it much. Maybe playing games or going on vacation, but we had enough homework to fill most of our time. -_- I hate maths!

Who gets homework on summer vacation???!?!?!?!?

I've been on summer vacation for almost 6 weeks with about 6 more to go :p

Who gets homework on summer vacation???!?!?!?!?

I've been on summer vacation for almost 6 weeks with about 6 more to go :p
We always did. And it ALWAYS included maths. Sometimes included Romanian literature homework. But the maths was a PITA!

Just wait until you end up in the real world and you realise there is no such thing as 'summer holidays' :lol:

Most reactions

Back