Anyone Want To Rant? About Anything? I Do.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
RANT.

What's the deal with this horrible weather?

This G8 circus is doing my head in. The amount of security here is mental.

Kids.......

Women......

People......

Uuuugh!!!

I haven't seen you post in a while micko? (might just be me not noticing and too lazy to check up! :p ) but did you come back just to rant!? LOL

Yeah I could rant about my teenage issues lol

When your best friend thinks you and his girlfriend have a thing but you're really just great friends -_-

I hate it when everything in your house that provides heat dies and then you get caught in freezing weather. Thats what happened to me. :shout:

I hate it when I pick up a heap of gravel and it turns out to be not enough! :shout:

TallTree01 said:
I hate it when people have a go at Vegemite!
shout.gif

Was that me?  Wasn't having a go - just trying to learn. ;)

Ill rant, when people don't know what they're talkin bout but say it anyways and act like they know haha

eaglesaquarium said:
I hate it when people have a go at Vegemite! :shout:

Was that me?  Wasn't having a go - just trying to learn. ;)
No.. Just most foreigners that hate Vegemite bug me.
New rant- I hate it when people compare Morgan Freeman to Nelson Mandela. It's just wrong.... :shout:

RANT

Today I am really annoyed that every psychologist that ever did anything of note enough to be featured in my text books has a ridiculous name that is incredibly distracting when mid sentence I get "haha what a funny name" running through my mind. Worse still when I find I have written that into my essay because I was thinking about it!

Seriously.... Brian Bigelow and John La Gaipa... and Bill Corsaro (sounds more like a pirate LOL). And Erving Goffman, Michel Foucault, Colin Buchanan and Hans Monderman.

All really funny looking names! Why can't John Smith write something of note!?

EDIT: And Vegemite really is utterly disgusterous! Bleurgh! Mind you... so is Marmite and Bovril!

MBOU said:
I haven't seen you post in a while micko? (might just be me not noticing and too lazy to check up! :p ) but did you come back just to rant!? LOL
Hey MBOU. No, just came for a wee nosey the other day, haven't been on for a long time. Hope everything is good with you.
MBOU said:
RANT

Today I am really annoyed that every psychologist that ever did anything of note enough to be featured in my text books has a ridiculous name that is incredibly distracting when mid sentence I get "haha what a funny name" running through my mind. Worse still when I find I have written that into my essay because I was thinking about it!

Seriously.... Brian Bigelow and John La Gaipa... and Bill Corsaro (sounds more like a pirate LOL). And Erving Goffman, Michel Foucault, Colin Buchanan and Hans Monderman.

All really funny looking names! Why can't John Smith write something of note!?

And that is one of the many reasons I love Carl Rogers' work.

Hey Micko - hope you'll be hanging around some more!

^^ agreed! :) I missed the humour and 'say it as it is' with you lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back