Anyone Use Tetratest 5-in-1 Strips?

i personally think the strips aint very good, i like to use liquid test kits (API Master Kit)...
 
I have used them and they are not really worth the money...I ended up going to buy the liquid tests and even now when I use the strips (for curiosity sake more than anything) I still get the wrong results!!!

And they are not really specific enough for me.
 
I just wondered if anyone has the results booklet and could analyse a photo of a strip for me?
 
if you get a pic I am sure one of us will be able to help.

I think I may have the same strips at home...
 
25q7l9f.jpg
 
Hello
I am not 100% sure what these readings will say (Im kind guessing without the result strip in front of me) but from my tetratest 5 in 1 strips results:

These are your results:
No3-around10
No2- around 1
General Hardness- >16od
KH- I am not sure about this one but I would be guess 15-20od
Ph- 8-8.4

I would really recommend you getting the liquid tests though as they are really ALOT more accurate.

Hope this helps
 

Most reactions

Back
Top