Anyone Shop At The Range

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
6,754
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
BARRY,s.wales
well i was well impressed, got big plastic plants ( fish r fun brand) think they are 12 inch,perfect for my oscar as hes a bit shy still--£3.99 each :hyper:
an 8 inch ( alguarde) net £1.99 ( over a fiver anywhere else)
theres internal flters, just about every thing you could imagine really, 150 watt heaters £9.99
all good brands a at really good prices

i didnt even realise they had a pet dept ( in the garden center in my local store)
they have a few "fish r fun" tanks too, perfect for betta or fry..


maybe im a bit late off the mark and you lot already know?? :lol:
 
Yep there is one by me, i always look in there for the price and then compare as sometimes they can be way cheaper than anywhere else.
siphon kit (algarde) £8 in P@H only £3 in the range! I even get my water dechlorinator and some meds from their (always check the use by dates!)
 
Range is always good for pets stuff - they used to sell clearseal tanks cheap aswell
 
its one of those stores that sell a bit of everything, washing machines, pens,garden benches,rugs etc etc etc :lol: havent been to one in yrs and avoided the one in scotland like the plague, but had a great time today... my bank manage will be relieved to know that i only had a hand basket n not a trolley :lol:

the best bit was i was at maidenhead aquatics an hour prior and was going to get everything there but got annoyed as they were unloading a delivery
 
I mentioned the Range a while back. I was amazed by their prices in the aquatic department as well as others. I stocked up on meds, they didn't have all the major ones but I got the main ones.

I don't do artificial plants but at the prices they were offering it was tempting!

They get my vote :good:
 
Well whaddya know, I just did a google and there is one not far from me, never knew, might take a trip out one rainy afternoon :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top