Anyone Know What Tank This Is?

catherine896

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
546
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
GB
Im getting fish again, and am getting this tank.
Its a jewel, the measurements are 39" wide, whole thing is 49, 20 high and 16 wide.

Thanks.

EDIT - might help if I put the pic up lol -

fishtank.jpg
 
Well, I meant its not the one juwel supplies (judging by the photos on the link I provided).

Might also be worth mentioning, that I don't think Juwel do this range anymore.
 
Well, I meant its not the one juwel supplies (judging by the photos on the link I provided).

Yeah And I meant that it looks like the tank and the stand fit eachother perfect, i may be wrong tho :crazy:
 
Yeah I thought it looked perfect aswell, but it doesnt look like a juwel stand. Either way it looks good lol.

Thanks for the help.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top