Anyone Had Dealings With This Ebayer?readesiam

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
6,754
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
BARRY,s.wales
i got killiefish eggs off him,( was expecting them this week) i have been researching hours on end, i just had an email from ebay to say the listing was ended, but i would be welcome to bid should they relist
i did buy it now and paid right away by paypal, now they are showing as no longer registered and its not showing on my "won" list ,and the money($15) is not back in my paypal, i am totally mistified, and gutted into the bargain, any ideas on what i can do,or if there maybe a chance i may get them anyways??

user ID -readesiam ( thailand))

from a rather disheartend shelagh xxx :(
 
i was ripped of on ebay i bought fish and they just took my money and a few other people aswell if you have no luck with the eggs or a refund you would have to put a claim into paypal and they should pay you as you are insured when you pay by them but this process takes a little while hope that helps
 
thanks dave, i would have rather had the eggs though :(
copy of the email


Dear (( removed for my privacy))

Thank you for your bid on the following listing:

200117226412 - Killifish,Killi fish No. Rachovii 50 eggs+Hatch Package

Unfortunately, eBay has removed this listing. All bids or offers on this listing have been canceled. Because the listing was ended, you no longer have any obligation to purchase this item. If the seller chooses to relist the item, you're welcome to bid on it again.

Listings are removed for different reasons. For example:
- The way the item was listed may violate eBay policy.
- The removal may be part of a separate action taken by eBay that is unrelated to the listing itself.

We hope you understand that, due to privacy concerns, we're unable to discuss the details of why this listing was ended. However, please note that the removal of this listing should not suggest that this seller's standing in the eBay Community has been called into question.

For more information on why eBay may remove a listing, please go to:

<a href="http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/listing-ended.html" target="_blank">http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/listing-ended.html</a>

For information on how you can protect yourself and help ensure a positive buying experience in the future, visit:

<a href="http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/buyer_checklist.html" target="_blank">http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/buyer_checklist.html</a>

We're sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
no it was from my paypal account ( keep small amount in there for "emergencies"


Shelagh

See this link http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/tp/questions/...on-program.html

I once bought an item off ebay...a very expensive pair of shoes, they never arrived......I contacted ebay and paypal, and I ended up getting my money back....although the seller said she had sent them, I never got them, and contacted royal mail, but to no avail.....!!!

Anyway about 3 week later, I found a bloody parcel behind a big plant pot which I decided to move...I thought oh hell....no note had been left by the post van, so I was just pleased I decided to move this big pot!

Debs
x
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i have just checked the item number against the one in the email, usually it would say " this item has been payed through paypal"
but there is nothing coming up from that number atall, looks like i cant prove tha i bought them to Ebay, but i have checked paypal and his details are on my paid list, so looks like its a 28 day wait, oh its not even the money that bothers me, BigC was helping with the " getting ready and advice" now i feel like i let him down too.. but i wont give up, i will just try to source some more in this country
shelagh xxx:(
 
:sad: i hate it when thing like this happen.

I keep trying to sell something and i get e-mails asking to send the item before they pay to see the item and things like that. in the end i sold it to a shop (psp)

I would say e-mail eBay and paypal and just see if you can get your money back. wish i could help more.
 
Hi, if you paid by Paypal you should contact them and explain. There is a procedure to claim back payments for goods you never received.

As an example, I sold an item to someone who paid by Paypal. I duly sent the item off. The buyer contacted me after a week to say it never arrived. As it was during that postal strike I suggested he might like to wait just a while longer. Next day Paypal took back the money out of my account!

good luck anyways.....I deplore Ebays rip-off merchants :angry:
 
Hi, not an expert by any means, but if you log into your paypal account and go to the resolution centre, you can start a dispute immediately with the seller, just follow the instructions on screen, choose the 'not received item' option and I would escalate the claim immediately, thus having his funds frozen until the case has been resolved.

Because he has no proof of delivery to you, you will be refunded but it does take time. Dont close the case until you either have the eggs or your money back.

Hope that helps.
 
The Majority of sellers on ebay are honest but you do get the odd dodgy one.
I recently bought 5 RO water containers as I was moving house & wanted to save as much of my tank water as possible but the seller never sent them - I did get a refund through paypal though, so alls well in the end but it is fustrating!
P.S - if anyone wants any 25L water carriers I can Reccomend countrywide stores, only £5.99 Each!
 
There is an option in despute a payment in your paypal, do that asap.
 
i bought eggs to shelagh and havent had any delivered , ive put a claim in and it is the same user as u have used.! :crazy:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top