Anyone Delt With Java-plants.com?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Luke_e

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I placed an order with them a while back (month or 3) and i never recieved it, nor were i charged for it :S .
I emailed them, no reply.
I thought oh forget it :grr: .

Yesturday i placed another order, hoping it would work this time. For those of you who use online banking, it shows available funds, and funds usable (or there abouts). So if i would of been charged for the plants (around £4.60) it would show my balance, then my available balance with £4.60 deducted.
I would of imagined that the funds would of been 'requested' by now, but nothing.
I sent them an email explaining what happened last time (hoping they would recieve it/reply) just after i 'bought' them and i havent had a reply since.

I was wondering if anyone has delt with them.
If i dont get a reply, or i dont get charged for them by tomorrow, i'll give them a ring.

Thanks.

I placed an order with them a while back (month or 3) and i never recieved it, nor were i charged for it :S .
I emailed them, no reply.
I thought oh forget it :grr: .

Yesturday i placed another order, hoping it would work this time. For those of you who use online banking, it shows available funds, and funds usable (or there abouts). So if i would of been charged for the plants (around £4.60) it would show my balance, then my available balance with £4.60 deducted.
I would of imagined that the funds would of been 'requested' by now, but nothing.
I sent them an email explaining what happened last time (hoping they would recieve it/reply) just after i 'bought' them and i havent had a reply since.

I was wondering if anyone has delt with them.
If i dont get a reply, or i dont get charged for them by tomorrow, i'll give them a ring.

Thanks.

I can't comment on java, but I have had faultless service from Greenline. Then again it is a bank Holiday weekend, so if you made your order on Thursday, it would not be unreasonable to see no action before next week. It sometimes takes 4 days for an on-line transaction to register on your account.

Alan

I've dealt with them without any problems, did you contact them by email or phone them, I've tried both but would recommend phoning them if you want a quick service.

All the plants I got from them were fine, but you do have to wait nearly a week before you get them, whereas if you use Greenline you will get them faster.

I used java plants once before and the plants were not very good i will not use again,however i have used greenline twice now and the plants are much better quality and i had a problem with my last order but a quick email and it was sorted out straight away in my opinion greenline is the way to go

Greenline.

The only online plant company that I will ever use. Service second to nobody-else in the UK.

sub.

Hmm, well if i'll see what they say if they email by tomorrow, if they dont i'll phone them up, if they havent recieved my order for what ever reason i'll go with greenline.
Cheers for the replys.

I've used most before and now only bother ordering tropica plants from Birstall Garden Centre, while expensive as Tropica plants are their service is really good and you get exactly the plants you want. They have often actually called my mobile in the past to keep me updated on my order. They put in their order with their supplier on Thursday and you normally get the plants sent the next day. If you are too late for the Thursday order they call and tell you, at least that is my experience. Plants come well packed, I can't fault them, even on price it's not really their fault as tropica plants are expensive anyway.

For cheap plants Greenline are excellent I've dealt with them in the past and they guy that runs it a really great guy, customer service is REALLY good.

Java plants, I agree I've emailled them in the past with less than favourable results, they dont seem to answer emails. I wanted to see if I could order some narrow leaf java fern from them, so I did get and email asking me to call and ask for this certain guy. I called on several occasions and ended up speaking to someone else, who kept say "he's not in today call tomorrow" stuff like that, I just gave up on them after a while. They are OK if you just put it to chance and put the order in, if you don't expect feedback you'll get the plants usually, not sure what happened in your case very frustrating I must say. I've been in the same boat loads of times so I can relate.

To cut a long story short now I just order everything from Birstall or see what I can get locally if need be.

Most reactions

Back