Anyone Dealt With : Aquariums Delivered?

Great service, had 3 or 4 tanks from them now, cant remember exact amount :lol:
 
Great service, had 3 or 4 tanks from them now, cant remember exact amount :lol:


nice thanks, i thought i would check pretty early on in the planning process as last time i was planning a project i found out that onlineaquarium store was dodgy, so raised my budget about £50

thanks, anyone else
 
used them multiple times for various stuff (no tanks though) and all been quick.

I was reccomended on here to get my tank from seapets (which I did) and I had to chase it up after a week or so of hearing nothing, only to be told it was out of stock. Took about 3 weeks total to get it, by which time I had water conditioner, an external filter, test kits, air stones, an air pump and lots of silk plants all from aquariums delivered ready and waiting.
 
Hi, got my 260L from them, arrived quick. There was a problem with the cabinet but was sorted without hassle within a couple of days.

Paul.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top