Any One Want A 12ft Fish Tank?

*chokes*

and only £50?! What a bargain! :drool:

It's my birthday soon, but oh how very very dead I would be if I bought that as a birthday present to myself! :lol:

Imagine how awesome that would look...
 
That's 470 gallons D:

A 10 percent water change is about 77 litres more than my fish tank (mines 100l, this one is 1774l)
It's almost 19x the size of my 25 gallon...
 
I think I just died a little inside. I SOOOO badly want that.... *Imagines the betta sorority she could fill that bad boy up with*

-Rezz
 
Oooh hundreds of neons!! LOL

I would have my rays... or maybe rescue some poor RTC or id just make a super planted tank with lots of cardinals and discus.
 
i would get iridescent sharks, Clown loaches, a silver arrowana, plecos, a few giant gouramis.... the possibilities are endless!
 
i really would love someone on here to get it so they could do a tank journal, that would be great to follow.
 
i agree with three fingers, no where near wide enough for iridescent sharks, or an arowana and definitely not enough for red tailed cats!
i'd be thinking along the lines of south american cichlids, maybe some south american cat fish and characins! possibilities are endless lol
 
as i said before, i have always loved the idea of it going into a wall, and at only 24" wide, it would make a super marine (always wanted to go that way) and look through into an adjoining room :drool:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top