rmanpf
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2008
- Messages
- 399
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Well, i have a ten gallon tank with 2 dwarf Gouramsi, 3 zebra danios, 2 peppered corydoras, and a rubbernose pleco. Recintly Another Danio has died, and i want to add something new and interesting. I love sharks, but i heard the non-aggresive ones grow too big! I like Dwarf Puffers, but i am unsure if they would attack the other tankmates. Any one have any ideas of a new fish i could add to my tank? Don't say livebearers because i am not interested in them anymore. Also, i live in Canada, so if this is a fish that is located solely in the UK please don't torment me with unreachable fish,
I want to get another fish soon, so plese reply ASAP.
I want to get another fish soon, so plese reply ASAP.







