Anuther Rant About My Fish! :p Lol

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Reaction score
well yet again my female is upto no good! i come home from work and find 3 'branches' lets call them floating around my tank and leaves all ova the tank floor again :p my poor corys are swimming ova mounds of leaves lol at this rate these plants are never guna grow! lol

this fish has the weirdest behaviour ever and yet i sumhow love it lol its like shes the rebel of the tank and just doesnt care :lol: i seen her stand off against my catfish yesterday ova a algae wafer hahaha full on flare and didnt move a inch... this fish truly has 1 hell of attitude for a dwarf gourami :p

just thought id keep u all updated on the antics ;)

well yet again my female is upto no good! i come home from work and find 3 'branches' lets call them floating around my tank and leaves all ova the tank floor again :p my poor corys are swimming ova mounds of leaves lol at this rate these plants are never guna grow! lol

this fish has the weirdest behaviour ever and yet i sumhow love it lol its like shes the rebel of the tank and just doesnt care :lol: i seen her stand off against my catfish yesterday ova a algae wafer hahaha full on flare and didnt move a inch... this fish truly has 1 hell of attitude for a dwarf gourami :p

It is odd isn't it having a fish that's a little devil causing trouble but just loving it for that very reason :lol:

James.

It is odd isn't it having a fish that's a little devil causing trouble but just loving it for that very reason :lol:

James.

yup its very odd indeed! :p

:rofl: :lol: :lol:

update time!!! lol

so today i make a lil ditch in the gravel under my bogwood just so my corys have a bit of shade until i get the money to build a cave for them... and guess what my female has decided to take it over LMAO yes my surface dwelling gourami is defending that ditch like its world war 1! hahaha.. i only built it a hour and a half ago and shes been in and around it ever since :p

Most reactions

Back