Another one of my guys :)

Glad to hear you took her in and did all the stuff for her. Most people would say to hell with it. She's lucky she got you as an owner.
Also if you are wondering what my actual dogs looks like search for a Post called Patches by me! I'm going to post her pics I took about 5min ago when I'm done typing this!

Mogo, I love Mr.B! She's a poser!! B) And I love the picture of ur dog too! It's like the coverpage of a calendar!!

A very touching story of Mr.B's past indeed. Your time n effort have paid off now that she's totally healthy n docile! The world needs a lot more people like u! And I've never thought an iguana can b that clever?! :alien: :nod: :wub:

Btw, why dont u post a picture of ur little ham? I haven't seen a blue one yet. Must b soo very cute!!

Here's Ginger, my syrian ham:

Attachments

• Ginger_082a.jpg
    Ginger_082a.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 100
Patches is so cute, Shimanocono. Lasa Apso's are really spunky dogs, almost took one home when I worked at a pet store a few years ago because it just kept pouncing on everybody, and it was irresistable. Sorry to hear that you don't like poodles. Jasper is a miniature poodle. Sorry to hear about Tickles :(

Feline, your hamster is such a cute little munchkin. Looks like he's saying "Wasn't me, I don't know what you're talking about." Macro (the blue) is not so well recently, has a cancerous tumour. She's not really quite so blue anymore, her hair has gotten quite gray in her old age. I'll still post a picture of her, but it could take a couple days, as I will have to wait for her to wake up and come out of her tubes. Don't want to put her in any undue stress in her condition.

Pet names...it's quite a list so I'll exlude the fish and toad names. Love Bird - Relish. Hamster - Macro. Dog 1 - Jasper. Dog 2 - Chico. Cat 1 - Blackie. Cat 2 - Cujo. Cat 3 - Panda. Iguana - Mr. Bungle. Significant other - Chad.

Actually, I'm lucky to have her (the iggy). She's the best room mate I have ever had. Quiet, doesn't smell, and only fights with me every once in a while, guess she's just trying to keep me in line, and let me know that she's still the boss :)

Pet names, it's quite a list so here goes....Flair,Indigo & Ruby male Bettas...Cher, female betta......will only name a few of the other Fishes (they all have names tho) lol. the 5 Giant Danios: Zip,Ahh,Dee,Doo & Dah. the Silver Dollars: Silvia & George.Cerulean Blue the Crayfish.Shimmer, the Pictus Catfish. The Hamsters: Rusty,Cinna-Mini & Pixie. Guinea Pigs: Punky & Cinna-Bear. the Mice: Snowball,Artic,Patches,Sand,Sable & Slater. The ACF's: Pinky & Floyd. The Dogs: Jr. a PitBull & B.T.R. a Chihuahua.

Mogo, the two cages belonged to Garlic, my another syrian ham now in hammie heaven (she died of uterus infection). And Ginger always goes mad when seeing Garlic! I usually let him out and wanders around on his own (on the table where their homes r situated). At that time when I took the picture, I found Ginger was trying to get into Garlic's quarters! And it's like I caught his naught act, hence the expression on his face, it's so funny LOL! :lol: :D

I'm so sorry to hear that Macro's not well. Where's her tumour located? Hope it doesnt affect her quality of life. I know with a wonderful owner like u, she's been having a happy time, with lotsa love and care she needs. Awaiting for her lovely pics! Bless her! :* :)

All of u keep so many pets!! :D I want to as well, but just dont have the room for all... :/ And if i do, I think i need 50 hours a day!!

The tumor is in the bum area, poor thing. I think she's still happy though. She still gets up and fusses about the cage, but doesn't use her wheel much anymore. Not very much I can do for her, just let nature runs it's course. I just try to make her as comfortable as possible, made the food and water easy to get to. Wish there was more I could do :(

Mogo...Best wishes for Macro..... :wub: I hate when they get sick :-( ....Feline...that Ginger is a card. Soooooo cute :wub: Here is a photo of our newest addition Cinna-Mini she is a cross between a Golden/Syrian & a Teddy-Bear,she is 2 mos old. & omg she's soooooooo cute :wub: .....photos do her no justice. :* EDIT: that's an 8 yr olds thumb in the photo, (she is so small compared to our other 2). If we kiss on her, she has to "wash us off"!!! immediately! (which is what she's doin in the photo).

Attachments

• Cinna_Mini.JPG
    Cinna_Mini.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 86
Oh poor Macro! Give her some smooches and extra treats for me, Mogo! :* :wub:

LC, Cinna-mini is a doll!! :wub: :* :*) very very cute and adorable!! And she's got a character in her, hehe!! B)

And I hope Ginger didn't see the picture of Cinna-mini, :wub: or he'll b on his way to Virginia rite now!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back