Ok so I have a 200 l tank with the following fish:
10 x cardinal tetras
4 x blue tetras
3 x angelfish
2 x plecos (butterfly l168 and gold nugget)
1 x bolivian ram
4 x pentazona barbs
5 x corys
4 x adf
5 x hatchet fish
5 x cockatoos - 2 male, 3 female juvies may sell depending on whether they end up fighting or if the tank looks too cramped
I would really like another centre piece fish... can i fit one in? If so what sort of fish could i get?
Thanks
10 x cardinal tetras
4 x blue tetras
3 x angelfish
2 x plecos (butterfly l168 and gold nugget)
1 x bolivian ram
4 x pentazona barbs
5 x corys
4 x adf
5 x hatchet fish
5 x cockatoos - 2 male, 3 female juvies may sell depending on whether they end up fighting or if the tank looks too cramped
I would really like another centre piece fish... can i fit one in? If so what sort of fish could i get?
Thanks







