Another Ebay Disaster Waiting To Happen

Someone should just buy it to get it off ebay, save the fish, save the world. Ya and if this person's fish loved it so much they where probably toy fish and you know what that really is, is a punch fountain for parties I've seen them b4! Just prooves theres 1 more idiot on the internet.

Lol i did the same but this is what i wrote

"hello, i like the look of this tank can you tell me how much water it needs and how many fish i can have in it, my son likes it too but he wants more the 5 fish. also will i need anything else ??? other than fish, i can get them the same day it arrives.
Thanks Scott"

My REPLY
"Yes its just like a posh gold fish tank you clean it out every now and then, it needs about 9 lts of cold water"

I have wrote back saying

"Dear keith1470,

thanks for the fast reply, can i get 4 or more gold fish in the tank as my son wants about 4, could i put any fish in the top part too ?? that would look good i think ?? "

Just waiting on a reply !!!!! cant wait to see what he / she says...................................................

Well i got my reply a little late tho :-( and the verdict is .......

Q) "Dear keith1470,

thanks for the fast reply, can i get 4 or more gold fish in the tank as my son wants about 4, could i put any fish in the top part too ?? that would look good i think ??

A) no sorry I would not advise puting any in the top but yes I think 4 would be fine thanks Keith


- keith1470

bloatedguppy - it is a cocktail fountain !! they even have that on the post that this fantastic unique aquarium started its life as a cocktail fountain and they removed 1 of the levels !!

tell that directly to the seller instead of moaning here :grr:
 
Bum! I was going to buy that, as I've always wanted a nice display tank for some of the larger cichlids. I shall be too embarrassed to bid now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

as long as you won't disclosed yung ebay id to us.
we'll never know.
:good:
 
Bum! I was going to buy that, as I've always wanted a nice display tank for some of the larger cichlids. I shall be too embarrassed to bid now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

as long as you won't disclosed yung ebay id to us.
we'll never know.
:good:

I only have one ID, mate – here, there, and everywhere else. I came out as openly gay in 1960 (aged 15). I will never live a lie. I am me – love me or hate me – WYSIWYG.
I have enough passwords and pin numbers to remember already – if I had to recall more than one ID, my poor old brain would explode..! :hyper:
 
Bum! I was going to buy that, as I've always wanted a nice display tank for some of the larger cichlids. I shall be too embarrassed to bid now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

as long as you won't disclosed yung ebay id to us.
we'll never know.
:good:

I only have one ID, mate – here, there, and everywhere else. I came out as openly gay in 1960 (aged 15). I will never live a lie. I am me – love me or hate me – WYSIWYG.
I have enough passwords and pin numbers to remember already – if I had to recall more than one ID, my poor old brain would explode..! :hyper:


IT DIDNT SELL, YOUR IN WITH A CHANCE, THEY MAY WELL RELIST!! :hyper: and i mean with ALL the interest there was in it ( pmsl)
at least he did say fish couldnt be kept in the top, so i spose hes no worse than all of use were with our goldfish bowls :blush: i would have kept a fish in there,say 16 yrs ago!( before i had the children that i know would dip there sweets in there!!!) if it comes up again i think someone with balls,should send a nice message to the seller letting him know that it isnt suitable for the purpose that hes selling it for- but then maybe the pleb has listed in wedding table displays or something by now ( hoooray!!)

ECLECTICOLDSOD---3 words, GOOD ON YOU!! life isnt life if its a lie xxxxxxx
 
yeah i'm up for that, not been known for being suttle. lol. lets hope it is brought for a what is it meat to be? a cocktail thing? not a fish tank. if you can call it that
 
yeah i'm up for that, not been known for being suttle. lol. lets hope it is brought for a what is it meat to be? a cocktail thing? not a fish tank. if you can call it that

oh evil you have some class!!! pmsl " a cocktail thing"-- i agree 100% tho ;)
 
I'm gonna get 2! One for fish and one for cocktails.................just hope I don't get the two mixed up!!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top