Another Ebay Disaster Waiting To Happen

and i expect someone actually belives this #### of a seller knows what shes talking about too,

ive got it watch anyway, just want to see who buys it cos im nosey


and as for keith the seller being a she... well it has ballsed up on everything else,so its possible ;)
 
Her spelling is as awful as the cr@p she is selling.
Is that some sort of joke? I think we should all send her messages to really get her annoyed! Ha

" Hi Can i put Tuna fish in there The tinned type?" Ha
and i expect someone actually belives this #### of a seller knows what shes talking about too,

ive got it watch anyway, just want to see who buys it cos im nosey

keith the seller is a she :hyper:

sorry had to do it. just asked how many litter will hold? let you know if i get a reply. lol

litter?
i thought it's advertised for fish and not for rubbish?
 
i know my spellings not grate thats why i didn't coment about it, but even so, makes you think.
 
Anyone think the concept is nice? Several pools cascading down, then pumped back up. If done large enough it would be really neat.
 
Ive Ordered 4 :good:

You're funny! ( LOVE the sig! )

We should all start asking quesitons about filtration and water changes etc and really upset the idiot!!

Ooo ooo! Lets!

sorry had to do it. just asked how many liters will hold? let you know if i get a reply. lol

I know what you meant by 'litters'..Lol..can't wait to see how they reply!

I think if I were a fish I'd love having water torture!! (I mean..anywhere the poor fish would go they would be getting water 'cascading' on their little bodies..)

This ebay seller is a moron.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top