Another Byron Update...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

forgive my indiscretion, but who is byron and what happened to him? I am also happy to know that someone no matter who they are is recovering from an accident or illness and I hope they do a full recovery. Sorry if this seems disrespectful, if so I will delete my comment.
Byron is a valued member of this forum. An accomplished fishkeeper, he freely offers his expert advice based on his years of experience and research in the hobby. He is also a contributing author of many quality articles on my MJV Aquatics Blog. The Blog : About reveals his Bio.
------
Byron has been battling cancer for years but I must refrain from specifics except to say that he recently had some serious surgery in this battle.
------
On a personal note, Byron and I first 'met' years ago when we were both moderators on another fish forum. In time, one thing led to another and we both came here. We have remained good long distance friends for these many years.

Great news, praying for Byron's complete recovery, and looking forward to meeting him.

That's fantastic, take things easy Byron. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Fantastic news! Good to hear your home recovering Byron :)

Take it easy:)

01/12/21: I'm afraid the news and the prognosis is not good. Following the invasive surgery and while recuperating Byron learned after subsequent scans that the cancer was more advanced than suspected. He continues to have severe pain, especially lumbar and down his left leg which may not be related to the cancer or the surgery. He will soon begin chemotherapy and there's also been talk of radiation.
I am hopeful for my friend, but also discouraged. :(

Please keep Byron in your thoughts and prayers.

That is so heart breaking, please give Byron my best wishes. At this point I don't know what to say, and anything I do say want help much. I just hope he pulls through all this.

Most reactions

trending

Back