Animal Bites?

Ohhh Freaky Time

Bites You Guys Ready:

Hooded Cobra - Went and Grabbed the Cobra while watching it dance for the Snake Charmer. Lets say Mother was in Hysterics
Flying Fox (Bat) - Got a Little to Close
Honey Buzzard - Had swooped down to grab a Chameleon and i walked in front of it as it was diving - Never saw it coming. Thing Bit my ears and scratched up my Face.
Preying mantis - So Cute when they try and bite you.
Centipede
Wild Mouse caught in a Humane Trap - Was Feeding it biscuits and it bit me thru the bars.
Dogs - Quite a Few Times By Strays in India.
My Imperial Emporer Scorpion - Healed now - Still canlt catch her - She loves underneath the stand. She only Comes out at night to feed on crickets.
Desert Scorpion - was in the wood pile and never saw it - Camoflaged
Squirrels - they draw blood
Cats - My cat only bit me once as a kitten
Lizards - Always catching lizards when i was younger and dangling them from my fingertips - then chasing my little brothers and the houseboy with them. Iguanas bite the hardest.
Soldier Ants - Now thy can grip even if you pull the body off from them.
Spiders - Never have been - always careful when handling those things.
Bees/Wasps/Hornets
Worst was when one was in my sprite and never saw it and alomst swalllowed the damn thing (at the Beech) Lifegaurd made me gargel salt water to numb it. It Worked.
Sat on A bee and that smarts.

My Fish:

Kissing Gourami - Big one Spiked me
Clown Loach - trying to catch one - Eyey Spikes
Pirhanha - Had a small cut and it must have bled into there tank
RTC - Stupid Big Brute
Arowana - Doesn't hurt just strong - Colleague got Knocked out cold by a big one when it jumped out the tank - got him right between the eyes - Sooooooo Funny.
Flowerhorn -Crabhead has bitten me already - he got a bit rough but all good fun.
2foot Endli - Those things are strong.
Female Fighters always bite you when you put in your hand.

I suppose i should say that i have never died from any bites, but I have drowned 3 times so far.
*2 at the beech and once in bedworth kiddy pool.
Also in a house fire from deprevation of oxygen - no memory of this - have tried regression but could not recall al thing. My aunt always tells the story when i go to her Shop(where it Happened).
This was all before i was 10 - so i have no fear of most things - Animal or Human, and i am very Morbid and that really freaks my wife and friends out. I love watching Operations and Always helped as much as i could when i was a Veterinary nurseYears Ago.
I suppose thats why i have now qualms about euthanising a fish - most times i just squish it in my hand or throw it at the wall outside to crush its skull from the impact.
I tell you, when Euthanising a 3 foot sturgeon you can't be Queemish.
WHAT!!!!!!!! :blink:

Bit by:
- rat
- dog, golden retriever
- dog, blue heeler
- blue-and-yellow macaw

and stabbed by a orange-finned loach's eye spine

Rats, gerbils, rabbbits, my dog (he doesnt like elastic bands LOL), another dog (blind :(), cornsnake (numerous times, its funny) 5 day old leopard gecko (scary as hell!)

:wub:

to add:
horse, mosquitoes.

Also Nelly, don't worry. Most if it is lies. :lol:

Fleas- I'm a magnet for them wherever we go.
Ticks- Bitten 3 times
Flies- Feels like an ant/flea bite.
Mosquito- One of the lucky ones that the bugs enjoy sucking blood from :\
Ants- Numerous occations. Current.. we have a small ant problem and I've been bitten about 5 times.

Dogs- Various dogs, but nothing really serious.
Cats- Various cats, but most recent is our cat Stewie. He doesn't know how to play softly, so will often break skin. Also if you accidently step on his tail, better get off quick b/c his reaction is very violent. I learned this the hard way when he clawed the hell out of my leg and bit it. It was pretty brutal and hurt like crazy.
Gerbil- Long long time ago, nothing major.
Rabbit- Had one in HS... wasn't very friendly
Rat- Had one in HS. Mean thing. It got me once when I wasn't paying attention. Took the skin almost off the tip of my thumb.

3 dogs,- cocker spaniel,lab ( a total exception to the breed) staffie cross
umpteen hamsters ( i hate hamsters!!)
Jambo

oh an edited to add a yellow and white bird that my mum dumped on me about 5 yrs ago, a cockateil?? was funny tho,used to sing or sqwak ( whatever they do) to the theme tune of the bill

I get to add some new ones. Two weeks ago I got betten by A fire ant and a big black ant. They both hurt the same on the first day, but the fire ant bite lasted much longer, like a week and a half.

it's a good story but a long one.if you really want me to tell it i will.just let me know.

I have NEVER ever been bitten

Ive owned

2 chilean rose tarantulas, one male (cosmic creeper) one female(fang)
Armour plated lizard
1 crested gecko
1 leopard gecko
1 african fat tailed gecko
Numerous corn snakes

And all sorts of other exotic animals

Tell a lie, one of my female fighters once bit me, but thats it. maybe i taste funny

Dog -playfighting
Guinea pig- got stressed and nearly dropped when holding
rabbit- attacked not biten
hamster- stick my fingers through cage - bad idea!

practical fishkeeping electricity calculator

Most reactions

Back