Animal Bites?

Err,

Dog,
Sister's cat,
Honey Gourami (used to peck me sometimes)
Angelfish (same)
Nearly by an arowana, it jumped and it's nose hit my hand, so not really bitten.
bees wasps etc.
When I was about 5 I thought it would be funny to put lots of ants down my top. Bad idea.
Hamster
Gerbil.
A wild bird. My dog injured it so I picked it up and it bit me.
Years ago when I used to ride horses they used to bite me alot. And stand on my feet. Ouch.
My friend's pet rat.

I think that's it.

pet snakes:
apricot milk snakes; i think only once by the female
nelsons milk snakes(albino and normal) lol
corns: only a few from adults while feeding and such but tons from babes.
everglades ratsnake: 1 from my adult male as an adult at 6 ft long+ probly 10 times through out his life so far. never from the adult female but plenty from there off spring(over 50 babies so far)
Russian ratsnakes: maybe 2 or 3 times while feeding
Texas rat snakes quit a few times(they have mood swings lol)
ball(royal) python: twice that i remember
gray banded king snake: 3 times from the female, never the male
red sided garters: just 2 times once while feeding an adult female and a new born baby.

Wild snakes(mostly in the new york area, some in florida)
Countless garters snakes that iv caught
probobly about 10 from eastern milksnakes(not freindly at all in the wild)
I think once from a midland brownsnake
never from a northern redbelly snake but i like to brag that i caught one lol
1 from a smoth green snake(coolest wild snake iv ever seen)
a 6.5 foot long black rat snake (felt like my arm was gonna fall off it hurt so much) but then he was cool and let me hold him for a while lol
an angry 3 foot long northern water snake at a golf course(not that there not usually angry though)
Florida**
my uncle is a manager at farm thats like 100s of 1000s of acres maybe even a million but i get to go out there and look for snakes when im there
3 from small (3-5 feet) indigo snakes but the biggist iv cuaght there was 8.5 feet
a scarlet snake about 2 feet long
2 florida king snakes
1 eastern kingsnake
a 4 foot long grey ratsnake
one from a small yellow ratsnake(like 1.5 feet long and still had blotches insted of strips)
lots of garter snakes
lots of black racers
a few coach whips
ik this isnt a snake but tons of anoles there that i let dangle from my ears like earings lol
and while off snakes 1 skink in florida at disney world lol

others
gordan setter once while playing not bad though
cat while playing again not bad
an angel fish clown loachs
rainbow fish
a rabbit (anger managment probs sometimes lol)
guinea pig
african grey parrot

Nothing serious, but nips and light bites. Cockatoo, cockatiel, hamsters (lots...), my dog a few times when playing, a couple of times by a cat. I think thats it....pretty good considering the number of animals I've been around.

Geez, compared to some of you, nothing really.

Dogs
Cats
African grey
Patagonian Conure
Budgies
Cockatiels
Love birds
Hampsters
Guinea pigs
Bunnies
Rat
Mouse
Wild birds
My brother (when he was a kid)
Mosquitoes
Red ants
Spiders
Bees
Wasps
And head butted by a baby cow in the stomach when I was 10.

Carmen :)

A horse on the shoulder, A lot of dogs (husky, chow and most recently a poodle) and cats (I work at a vet), Rabbits, Hamsters, hermit crabs (Well more of a pinch), Ball pythons, baby corn snakes, and some other snakes while working at a pet store. Birds! Dang parrots! Also while working at a pt store. I'm sure there's more, but can't think of it at the moment.

I have been bitten by lots of animals but here is a picture of my iguana bite:

Attachments

• Iguana_Bite_1.jpg
    Iguana_Bite_1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 66
Well with my line of work(Dog Groomer) its guarnteened the someone will have a go at me, weither they bite me is another matter. This week I had an old Border Collie in for a bath and he didn't like being lifted and bit my knuckle. The dog after that a Golden Retriever didn't like the table or the drier and before he got a chance to bite me he got a muzzle on!

I have been bitten by various animals but the worst was a guinea pig bite. I was seprating two boars from fighting and stupidly I picked on up and he obs thought I was attacking him and bit me! His top tooth went into the join where my wedding finger is and the bottom tooth 1/2 inch down into my palm!! My advice seprate them with a bowl then pick one up when calmer, lol!!

Emma x

Water dragon bit quite deep into finger when I was helping him shed, his eyes were closed and he let go immediately after realizing it wasn't food lol...He feeds from my hands.
Corn snake nipped me twice thinking my fingers were mice haha.Felt like tinny little needles.
Royal has never bitten.
When my female gecko was young she would bite..And not let go.That was painful lol
Loads of bites by fish aswell lol.
Oh and of course my rabbit which likes bite :crazy:

I can tell you once youve been bitten on your thighs by a rabbit, you wont be holding one there again its like a black mans pinch x10..Ouch!

my dog has bit me playfully when i play with her

ive been bitten about 5 times by hamsters

been nipped by most of my bettas and honeys. ive also been bit by an oscar when attempting to hand feed haha i got nibbled by my old jewel cichlids too.

Bees/wasps- my brother got a wasp caught in the strap of is necklass once OUUCH!!!!!!!

Yayy! A few days ago, my corn snake attacked my face.

And now my new corn just attacks everything that moves... but bounces off cause his teeth at like this size: .

:wub:

Hmmm let me think lol

my two dogs
my cousins dog
my mates rottweiler (ouch)
a cockateal
my cat
my neigbours cat
a budgie
numerous hamsters (evil devil creatures)
rabbits
a pike (lots of blood)
a perch
a frog !!
swans
ducks
geese
a grebe (diving bird)
carp
a gecko (on holiday)
a donkey
a llama
a horse (more devil creatures)
a turkey
a chicken
a pigeon numerous different bugs lol

I think that is it lmao

I'm kindof puzzled as to why it's so cool to have been bitten by quite so many random animals, by the sounds of it you all walk around prodding things with sticks!!!

I'm proud to say I've been bitten by relatively few things in my entire life despite my career. :good:
Lotte***

Most reactions

Back