Kizz
Fish Addict
Posted this in the New World Section but no response .Hopefully get a better reply here
Well after a few things going bottom's up the past few months i should be getting my other halfs 4Lx1.5Wx3H tank on friday . The only fish i have that i want to move over are the 6 Angel's & 3 Black Skirt Tetra's.
Can anyone shed some light on what would be suitable tankmates? I know the larger tetra's are good with them but want something a bit diffrent the cichlid side is all new to me so open to suggestions
Are there any bottom dweller's minus cory's or plec's that i could keep . I love the Fire Eel's but again not sure if they are compatible or not
Hope someone can help

Well after a few things going bottom's up the past few months i should be getting my other halfs 4Lx1.5Wx3H tank on friday . The only fish i have that i want to move over are the 6 Angel's & 3 Black Skirt Tetra's.
Can anyone shed some light on what would be suitable tankmates? I know the larger tetra's are good with them but want something a bit diffrent the cichlid side is all new to me so open to suggestions
Are there any bottom dweller's minus cory's or plec's that i could keep . I love the Fire Eel's but again not sure if they are compatible or not
Hope someone can help







