Reaction score
Livestock: Angel Fish
Quantity for sale: 5
Reason for Sale: Want to swap for Dwarf Cichlids/Rams
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: Swap for Rams
Photograph: 
487982_10151236572316637_1131637130_n.jpg

I've had them since they were about a week old from a local breeder. Not the greatest quality as they have slightly tatty fins due to poor breeding but they are hardy as anything. I bought 10 expecting to be left with 6 (I always over purchase from breeders I've never dealt with) but they have all survived broken heaters, numerous tank changes and on some occasions poor water conditions (not terrible but not what they deserve) fantastic characters and ridiculously 'sociable'. I don't want rid to be honest but I'd love some Rams and know that these guys will get too big soon. They are fast growers.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back