Angel Fish Male or Female

Atwatem

New Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
North Carolina
I have 4 angel fish in this tank, I had 6 but had a pair off that resulted in ALOT of aggression and stress so we got them their own tank with a couple of Corys so they wouldn’t be bothered. But these 4 seem to have paired off, they constantly keep each pair on the opposite side of the tank. But I’ve never seen any eggs from either of these pairs so I’m wondering if they are all female? The yellow/black and the white/orange are a pair. Then the orange/yellow and the darker one are a pair.
 

Attachments

  • 12E4B7E3-D45C-4176-9451-E6A65E772E12.webp
    12E4B7E3-D45C-4176-9451-E6A65E772E12.webp
    288.7 KB · Views: 137
  • A477F23D-DE3A-4DEC-A9EC-95F55A2EAF1D.webp
    A477F23D-DE3A-4DEC-A9EC-95F55A2EAF1D.webp
    362.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 6622C5C9-3D16-483E-B98D-F59404044FD6.webp
    6622C5C9-3D16-483E-B98D-F59404044FD6.webp
    291.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 1D21A49F-756A-4D29-B94C-3B7156B654D4.webp
    1D21A49F-756A-4D29-B94C-3B7156B654D4.webp
    368.5 KB · Views: 144
I think the white is female and the black silver is male can’t decide on the other two males have a thickening on the forehead and a squarer appearance and their ventral fins are thicker at the top with a slight sort of feathering.
 
I think the white is female and the black silver is male can’t decide on the other two males have a thickening on the forehead and a squarer appearance and their ventral fins are thicker at the top with a slight sort of feathering.
Thank you! You would think I could tell for sure with the pair I already have but I just can’t be sure.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top